Thursday, July 18, 2013

Easy-Peasy Corn Dip



Today I am going to share with ya'll the easiest.bestest.fastest. party dip eva! I seriously love this stuff and I haven't met anyone who doesn't. Well I take that back... Buck doesn't -but he has some weird aversion to sour cream. His loss baby! More for me!
~
 So we start with two cans of Mexicorn. Drained!

Please, I repeat, Please drain them otherwise you will have a sloppy mess.

Add 1 drained Can of Rotel (or store brand rotel!)


At this point I got distracted by the deliciousness in front of me and stopped taking pictures but...

ADD
1 Cup Mayo
1 Cup Sour Cream
A couple diced green onions
1 1/2 Cups of shredded cheese
a sprinkle of sugar
(notice beautiful sugar sprinkle-ing action photo below)


Then Stir.Baby.Stir.


Take chip, cracker or spoon and dig in!
 Easy-peasy right?!


In case that was hard to follow here is the recipe

Easy-Peasy Corn Dip
2 cans mexicorn (drained)
1can rotel (drained)
1 cup mayo
1 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
3-4 chopped green onions
sprinkle of sugar

Mix & refrigerate for a few hours (for best consistency)

2 comments:

  1. WELL, I THOUGHT I LEFT A COMMENT, BUT I DONT THINK IT PUBLISHED??? RUSS AND I LIKE TO PUT CHILI CHEESE FRITOS IN IT RIGHT BEFORE EATING! SO TASTY! WE MISS YALL - COME SEE US SOMETIME!
    CASSIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo good idea - that sounds yummy! Miss you guys too, we really need to make a trip down to visit! Hope all is well!

      Delete