Thursday, July 18, 2013

Easy-Peasy Corn Dip



Today I am going to share with ya'll the easiest.bestest.fastest. party dip eva! I seriously love this stuff and I haven't met anyone who doesn't. Well I take that back... Buck doesn't -but he has some weird aversion to sour cream. His loss baby! More for me!
~
 So we start with two cans of Mexicorn. Drained!

Please, I repeat, Please drain them otherwise you will have a sloppy mess.

Add 1 drained Can of Rotel (or store brand rotel!)


At this point I got distracted by the deliciousness in front of me and stopped taking pictures but...

ADD
1 Cup Mayo
1 Cup Sour Cream
A couple diced green onions
1 1/2 Cups of shredded cheese
a sprinkle of sugar
(notice beautiful sugar sprinkle-ing action photo below)


Then Stir.Baby.Stir.


Take chip, cracker or spoon and dig in!
 Easy-peasy right?!


In case that was hard to follow here is the recipe

Easy-Peasy Corn Dip
2 cans mexicorn (drained)
1can rotel (drained)
1 cup mayo
1 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
3-4 chopped green onions
sprinkle of sugar

Mix & refrigerate for a few hours (for best consistency)

3 comments:

  1. WELL, I THOUGHT I LEFT A COMMENT, BUT I DONT THINK IT PUBLISHED??? RUSS AND I LIKE TO PUT CHILI CHEESE FRITOS IN IT RIGHT BEFORE EATING! SO TASTY! WE MISS YALL - COME SEE US SOMETIME!
    CASSIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo good idea - that sounds yummy! Miss you guys too, we really need to make a trip down to visit! Hope all is well!

      Delete
  2. Researchers studied 100 females of ages 25 to 40 and reported that 46% of smokers had acne Marlboro Lights. Teen smokers have a greater chance of skin disorders. Smoking females also suffer from premature aging of skin, leathery complexion and wrinkles Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping. On the whole, smoking has more harmful effects on women than men.<

    ReplyDelete