Another update on 101 in 1001! I am determined to work on the rest of my 101's and get them done soon! I added some more but still have 11 left to go!... Red ones are done and Blue means in progress :]
In other news... our internet service is awful at home and we are trying to work it out but the company wants to charge an unGodly fee for early termination...from a contract I didn't even sign...please hold while I LOSE MY MIND!!! Businesses these days... I tell ya....
I have been reading my favorite blogs a lot lately and it kind of has me inspired to start making regular posts on this one... guess we will see how far I get on that :]
1.Own a longhorn
2. Buy Old Gringo Boots Well- technically I 'bought' old gringo boots. They were SO pretty and I loved them but they wouldn't fit my fat calves!!! I wanted to wear them with my wedding dress but had to settle for another pair.
3. Get a new laptop
4. Have a Fireplace
5. Louis Vuitton Bag
6. Get a sewing machine - My mom gave me her old sewing machine! The one I learned to sew on when I was little :] It needs some TLC but hopefully I can get it up and running soon!
7. Buy a video camera
8. Make BCD an LLC
9. Double my salary
10. Stock, and keep up Etsy store and Abbie's
11. Send a message in a bottle
12. Ride in a limo (again)
13. Spend a day quilting with grandma
14. Learn to Rope
15. Golf a whole course
16. Make 10 crock-pot meals- I have made two! Pulled pork and Sesame Chicken
17. Learn two songs on the guitar
18. Have a successful garden - Working on this! going to try a raised bed garden this year... we shall see!
19. Make fruit leather
20. Run for a cause
21. Send Christmas Cards
22. Cook Something in a fry daddy - Received a fry daddy for our wedding and I have used it several times now! I don't really like the stuff that comes out of it (hurts my stomach!) but Buck sure does :]
23. Find a horse I trust and ride it faster than ever
24. Play my old piano
25. Get my passport - Got my passport for our honeymoon to HERE!
26. Leave a 100% tip
27.Make an entire outfit I love by hand
28.Send Birthday cards all year
29. Take a photography class
30. Get my concealed weapon permit
31. Take CPR Class
32. Go to a drive in movie (again)
33. Take Buck to an NFL Game- We went to one last fall! Broncos vs. Browns and it was so fun.
35. Get another tattoo
36. Get over my fear of needles
37. Climb a fourteener
38. Start a family tradition
39. Sing Kareoke
40. Buy at least ten lottery tickets - I bought 3 so far!
41. Ride in a hot air balloon
42. Go junk hunting in Texas
43. Find a church I like and go
44. Make a map of places Buck and I have been together
45. Host a Theme Party
46.Make a scrapbook
47. Ride the Amtrak Somewhere
48. Eat Seafood fresh by the ocean
49. Go to Big Bend Texas
50. Attend the Kentucky Derby - Went this year! It was so fun but VERY expensive and I don't think I want to go again- The lines were so long Buck and I stayed in the same place shoulder to shoulder with thousands of people just trying to get out the gate to our car. We ended up walking 2 miles to our car.. people were passing out left and right and I totally felt like cattle in a chute!
51. Visit 5 states I have never been to... on my way to all 50 states!
52. Wear shorts in the summer. And feel good about it
53. Have a baby
54. Keep up my blog
55. Get up at 5am every weekday morning for a month
56. Make 50 things I found on Pinterest
57. Clean the house and take stuff to the Goodwill
58. Create a 'House Binder' with pretty much all my Go-To info in it.
59. Do a front flip on a trampoline and land it.
60. Buy that camera lens I have always wanted
61. See Miranda Lambert in concert
62. 150. nuff said
63. Turn Grandma Mary's recipes into a book
64. Find out my blood type
65. Shape up my e-mail accounts so I don't have so much junk!
66. Go on a random road trip for more than 1 day
67. Pay off my credit card
68. Go to Vegas
69. See the Grand Canyon
70. Make 5 photo books
71. Clean and Sell Wedding Dress
72. Fly First Class
73. Take another college class/go back to school/LSAT
74. Go to a KU basketball game
75. Learn to successfully drive a stick shift (without killing it)
76. Repaint red dresser at dads
77. Go to Mile High Flea Market
78. Take a Spanish Class
79. Make a T-Shirt Quilt
80. Buy a dumpster to recycle cans/bottles
81. Complete Advocare 24 day challenge
82. Go camping/fishing 2x a year
83. Backup my laptop on an external hard drive
84. Go Skiing or Snowboarding
85. Go to a vineyard
86. Do something memorable with just my two sisters
87. Write a letter to a politician
88. Get Eyelash Extensions
89. Organize and clean each room in my house (0/14)
90. Make a time capsule, bury it, make a map & put it in my SD box.