Monday, April 19, 2010

Hooray!

Hooray! I got a dishwasher! I am so excited, we haven't had a working dishwasher the whole time we have been here and the other day our landlord decided to get us a new one! One thing I hate for sure is doing dishes by hand, just one of those pet peeves :] The only thing bad about this whole situation is that the dishwasher isn't installed. I spent 3 hours yesterday trying to put it together but I am scared of the electricity part so Buck is going to try again tomorrow. So I took pictures of it sitting in the kitchen.

Here is a pic of the pretty mini Iris looking flowers that have sprouted up all over our yard!
I cut my hair! It is so short but I like it, I think

Dishwasher.


All the tools I was trying to use haha! takin over my kitchen!





3 comments:

  1. Maybe you and Jenni can install it this weekend! lol Love, MOMMA Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't let my brother get zapped by the electricity! I love your hair. I am always a fan of the bob ; )See you soon !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Iris picture.
    Also, love the hair.
    Not to mention the dishwasher... she's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete